Women make up more than half of the population in the MENA region, however women are under-represented in the labour market. Indeed, women's economic participation in the region only constitutes 25% which makes it the lowest in the world. The women unemployment rate stagnates at 19% and is likely to deteriorate as COVID-19 continues to hurt the economy. As social and economic disruption continue to emerge in the region, gender inequality is exacerbated.
Join the Womenpreneur Digital Hub and be part of a dedicated mission to support women and young girls in the region. By supporting us with your voice and actions you contribute to making a change in society!
What will you do as a Womenpreneur Digital Hub Ambassador?
We are looking for dedicated, passionate and proactive ambassadors that are committed to our mission and values. Do you want to make a change in your society? Do you believe in equality? Do you want to represent the voice of the voiceless? Do you want to be the face of our brand? Then this is the right place for YOU!
As ambassador you will be able:
- To engage with our online community.
- Moderate discussions and sessions.
- Mobilize women in your community and local partners.
- Create and share content.
- Write blogs and articles.
- Share your recommendations about how to empower women.
- Promoting the Womenpreneur Digital Hub in your community and network.
- Promote our activities in your circle.
- Invite and mobilize new members.
- Attend our Monthly “Ambassador Chat”
Benefits of becoming our Ambassador:
- We provide you with a chance to increase your network, and a unique opportunity to create partnerships and collaborations with innovative thinkers and inspiring members from our community.
- Expanding your network
- Accessing a plethora of useful and informative courses on business, finance, technology, etc. offered by the online space,
- Meeting experts from various fields as well as other ambassadors,
- Media visibility and acknowledgement
- Share your journey with our community,
- Be part of a historic movement
- Participate in the first online space dedicated to women in the MENA Region.
- Great to add on your resume!
- The chance to become a speaker at Womenpreneur Events